With multi-year construction of the EchoWater Project bringing more traffic to local roadways, especially along Laguna Boulevard between I-5 and Dwight Road, Regional San is working to minimize those impacts and be a good neighbor to the Elk Grove community.
Traffic impacts will vary as construction activities ebb and flow over the next few years. During periods of expected heavy activity, we will increase our outreach efforts to ensure the community is prepared.
Ongoing communication with residents, businesses, and commuters will remain a top priority during construction. Regional San will utilize the following methods to keep people informed during construction:
- Updates on the project website at EchoWaterProject.com
- Project hotline updates at (916) 876‑ECHO
- Signage on Laguna Boulevard near Dwight Road to advise motorists about construction traffic
- Direct dialogue with those potentially impacted by construction traffic
- Updates in the annual EchoWater Project Newsletter each fall
- Traffic advisories and press releases
- Periodic updates in the City of Elk Grove newsletter
Hotline and Website
The best way to get current updates and information about the project is through this EchoWater website and our information line.
Hotline: (916) 876-ECHO