With multi-year construction of the EchoWater Project bringing more traffic to local roadways, especially along Laguna Boulevard between I-5 and Dwight Road, Regional San attempts to minimize those impacts and be a good neighbor to the Elk Grove community.
EchoWater’s seven-year intensive construction began in the spring of 2015. At the peak of construction, more than 600 construction workers were on site each day. Regional San coordinates construction hours and traffic patterns to minimize impacts to motorists and neighbors, especially during peak drive times.
Ongoing communication with residents, businesses, and commuters is a top priority during construction. Regional San utilizes the following methods to keep people informed during construction:
- Updates on the project website at EchoWaterProject.com
- Project hotline updates at (916) 876‑ECHO
- Signage on Laguna Boulevard near Dwight Road to advise motorists about construction traffic
- Direct dialogue with those potentially impacted by construction traffic
- Traffic advisories and press releases
Hotline and Website
The best way to get current updates and information about the project is through this EchoWater website and our information line.
Hotline: (916) 876-ECHO