Focus Factor: Wastewater Treatment
VIDEO FOR KIDS
Regional San is proud to present a 25-minute video, Focus Factor: Wastewater Treatment, designed to help educate elementary-aged children about where “used” water – or wastewater – goes after it leaves their home.
The video teaches children about the following:
- History of wastewater systems throughout the world
- Wastewater treatment process in the Sacramento region, including a tour of the Sacramento Regional Wastewater Treatment Plant
- Items to avoid putting down the drain, including Fats, Oils and Grease
- Tips on water conservation
- Water recycling efforts
- Regional San’s commitment to public health and the environment, including the Bufferlands
Want a copy of this video for your classroom or home?
Send us a message to request a DVD! You can also print our educational Student Activity Sheet.