Tour the Treatment Plant
A Glimpse of the Tour
What to Expect:
- Registration: Free, advanced registration required
- Tour length: 3 hours (60 min. introduction presentation and walking tour)
- Group size: 30-60 people
- Dress code: Tour groups will be walking through industrial areas so closed-toed shoes are required
Tour Reservation Form
Children under 12 are not permitted on our public tours. An adult must accompany tour participants who are minors.
Please fill out the form below to reserve spots for you and other members of your group. Please indicate your preferred tour date and time, complete all required boxes on the tour reservation form, then press “Submit.” If the tour date you have selected is full, we will contact you and work with you directly to identify an alternate tour date.
Space on each tour date is limited. Our coordinator will confirm your tour reservation and send detailed directions to the Plant. Please do not show up for a tour unless you have received a confirmation from our tour coordinator.
For questions, to reserve your space over the phone, or for other tour requests, please call us at (916) 876-6120.
Special Request Tour Reservation Form
To request a tour of Regional San’s wastewater treatment plant, please use the form below and know the following:
- Requests must be made at least 14 days in advance of the preferred tour date.
- Groups must have at least 15 participants with a maximum of 50 participants.
- Participants must be at least 12 years old.
- An adult must accompany tour participants who are minors.
For questions about special request tours, please call us at (916) 876-6120.